We offer 2 different FIRSTGreen e-watt saver LED light bulbs that are both ENERGY STAR Certified. The 800 lumen bulb ($20) directly replaces a 60 watt incandescent bulb and the 450 lumen version ($10) replaces a 40 watt incandescent bulb.
• Dimmable to 5% light output.
• Warm White 2700K color temperature (same as incandescent lighting).
• 25,000-hour life equal to 22.8 years when used three hours per day.
• 5-year warranty period.
• Operates in -5F to 105F temperatures.
• North American Product: designed and tested in Florida, manufactured in Mexico.
Energy Cost Savings
Energy cost is only $1.02 per year for the 40w replacement and $1.63 per year for the 60w replacement when used 3 hours per day, with an expected life of 22.8 years.
The 2nd generation FIRST Green e-watt saver LED light bulbs are designed by Lighting Science Group based in Florida. The bulbs are manufactured in Monterrey, Mexico. Lighting Science will provide a limited warranty for five years. Click here for a flier with additional information.
What’s better then buying $10 or $20 light bulb that supports a group like Team Neutrino, saves energy and the environment, but best of all saves YOU money? Getting it for much less, if not free! Below are the cost savings you can receive from your power company as a way of saying, “Thank you for saving the environment and going green.” The following are a list of local power and light companies that have energy efficient lighting rebate programs:
• Alliant Energy offers a rebate of $10 per bulb up to 50% of the purchase price.
• City of Ames offers a rebate of 50% of the purchase price up to $2000.
If your power and light utility company is not on this list, please contact them about their energy efficient lighting rebate programs that they may offer.
Contact our Coach if you are interested in purchasing an E-Watt LED Lightbulb!